Purpose & Skills in focus -
- Helps the child in forming structure and increases his / her flexibility.
- Helps the child to remain calm and reduces meltdowns.
- Encourages the child to develop independence.
- Utilizes the child’s visual strengths and therefore provides a receptive communication system to increase understanding.
Can be used by - Parents, Teachers, Therapists, Counselors, Special Educators, Learning Centres, Schools.
Can also be used for - Children with special needs (very useful for children on autism spectrum).
- 1 Wooden frame
- Printed Schedule Cards for different situations
- Printed Schedule Cards for work-station
- Routine cards - for different situations which must be placed in the correct order by the parent or therapist to help the child transition to a new routine.
- Work Station cards - set of cards to be used for work station.