Suitable for -
Using the cards and the alphabets, the resource aids in the practice of different word building categories: beginning sounds, ending sounds, word families, vowel sounds and double vowels.
Skills in focus -
- Enhancing the child's vocabulary through visual and tactile inputs.
- Familiarization with vowels, consonants, and spellings.
- Improves recognition of letter sounds and their relationship.
- Helps to identify word patterns.
Can be used by - Parents, Schools. Teachers, Special Educators, Learning Centres,
Can also be used for - Special Need Children
- 26 coloured wooden alphabets and 5 extra wooden vowels
- 25 spell cards with specific colour margin
- 1 vowel and consonant worksheet
- Understanding of consonants and vowels with the help of wooden alphabets provided. The child has to place the vowel in the vowel circle and the consonant in the consonant circle.
- Spell cards with specific colour margin and use of wooden alphabets help the child to learn word patterns like beginning sounds, ending sounds, word families, vowel sounds and double vowel sounds.