Helps to develop communication skills for children who have single vocabulary words. The child is encouraged to combine single words to form two/three word phrases thus helping the child to speak in short sentences.
Skills in focus -
- Single vocabulary to two/three words phrases.
- Improves vocabulary.
- Aids in developing expressive language.
- Useful tool for children having speech/language/communication delays.
Can be used by - Parents, Teachers, Therapists, Counselors, Special Educators, Learning Centres, Schools
Can also be used for - Children with special Needs.
- 1 Wooden board
- 20 Picture cards
- Removable picture cards are placed on the wooden board.
- There are 3 images printed on each card.
- Card is placed on the slider in such a way that one image is visible at a time in the center slider and other two are covered. For example, image 1 - girl, image 2 - water bottle, image 3 - girl drinking from the water bottle
- Each image is shown for a flexible duration to ensure that the child has processed the visual on the card.